February 19, 2009

More Photos of Helga

My internet connection is still not working in the evenings, so today I upload from work. Hehehehehe.

Here are some more photos from the shoot with Helga last week.





I went for a straightforward portrait-like shot here to illustrate Helga's face.





Helga wanted a lot of B&W shots (which I ended up not delivering because the colors came out really nicely in a lot of shots). This was shot with the intention of being converted to B&W, and although I am no expert in that style, I was happy enough with the results.






It was really hot out in the desert, which made for a largely subdued shoot, but we did have a short session where we upped the energy level a bit.






A wind was gusting at this location, blowing Helga's hair into her face. I didn't mind too much, but also wanted to get some shots of her face without the hair in it, so asked her to shake her head to clear the hair from her face - click!





Definitely not one of my favorites here, but interesting enough. As you can see, the light was extremely harsh and I was trying to use it to create a strong effect in the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment