March 17, 2009

Satisfied


Albeit just for today, I am satisfied with what I've turned out this year so far.  (On the whole)

My progress in the photographgy game is slow, but having done a mini-evaluation of my work from the past year or so, I can see that I have definitely improved in several key areas (composition probably being the greatest step forward, thank God!).
It is only by placing the pictures from the past 12 months next to each other that I can get a realistic idea of what changes have occurred in my style and abilities as a photographer.  It becomes too difficult to notice on a day-to-day basis, which often results in much disappointment and frustration.  But, when I can stand back and look at a progression of work, it all falls into place so much better.

Above is a picture of my good friend Dalton, taken a couple of weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment